Paloservices (http://www.palo.gr, http://paloservices.com, http://pro.palo.gr/, http://digest.palo.gr/) is looking for a candidate like you!
We are looking for an outstanding Social Media Data Analyst to be responsible for the social media monitoring, data mining, analysis and reporting SaaS tool PaloPro. As a Data Analyst, you will play an integral role in monitoring and analyzing Paloservices clients’ Social Media footprint, providing accurate, on-time insights and reports, measuring publicity for brand reputation, product & competition.
- Mine massive amounts and perform large-scale social media data analysis to extract useful business insights.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights.
- Lead client and prospect meetings as a subject-matter expert.
- Work closely with the engineering team to proactively create tools and techniques to help improve the provided service level.
- At least 5 years proven working experience in social media Community Management.
- University degree in digital marketing or social media.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Salary & Bonus
The company Palo Services offers a very attractive package including bonus and trips to events & conferences.
For more informations and applications, please follow the links: https://paloservices.workable.com/ , https://paloservices.workable.com/jobs/340190