The ideal candidate will be a member of a flexible and dynamic IT team that will be challenged to work in one of the most prominent fields of technology and business in the global and European market today, fintech. The Back-End Web Developer is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
The candidate must be a forward-thinking individual, who will thrive in a highly collaborative environment, can deliver results under tight schedules and who appreciates a start-up culture with the additional benefits of being part of a large group of companies.
- 5+ years of experience in high quality large scale backend systems, preferably in a fintech company or a payment services provider
- Strong programming abilities in OOP PHP
- Very good knowledge with at least one of the major PHP web frameworks (Zend Framework, Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- Robust experience in relational and non-relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge and adhere to the PHP-FIG standards
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration / Jenkins / Travis CI
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
If you are interested, please submit your application here: https://opap-s-a.workable.com/jobs/368863/candidates/new